What is www.fedcrimlaw.com?
Quite simply, www.fedcrimlaw.com (together with its sister site at www.ussguide.com) is the largest, the most current, and the most comprehensive legal research site on the Internet devoted exclusively to Federal criminal law. To lawyers and defendants all across the country who subscribe to the Member's Section, it has become the indispensable place for quick, economical and exhaustive research in the field of Federal criminal law.
This site has been rated by The New York Criminal Bar Association as one of the top ten legal research sites in America; and the Editors of Britannica.com have selected our Web site as "one of the most valuable and reliable on the Internet . . . when reviewed for quality, accuracy of content, presentation and usability."
Why subscribe to www.fedcrimlaw.com?
If you want the truth about the Federal criminal justice system or if you want to stay abreast of the latest and most meaningful trends and developments in the Government's ever-growing wars against crime and drugs, then a subscription to the Members section of www.fedcrimlaw.com is essential.
Our Web site ushers in a new era of economical and easy-to-use legal research on the Internet: it cuts through the legal gobbledygook and provides both criminal defendants and the busy criminal defense attorneys with a candid and incisive analysis of the issues that really count - the issues that can make the difference between winning and losing.
What is included in a subscription to www.fedcrimlaw.com?
Because the resources included on this site are updated and supplemented on a daily basis, it is impossible to list everything that is included in a subscription to the members section of www.fedcrimlaw.com/. However, among the highlights are:
- a "plain-English" search engine that gives you instant access to a data-base that contains summaries of, and the full official text of, some 10,000 recent significant Federal decisions dealing with Federal criminal law (including more than 1,000 of the most significant Supreme Court cases relating to criminal justice);
- free access to our sister-site at www.ussguide.com/, the Internet's most comprehensive site dealing exclusively with the Federal Sentencing Guidelines - the complex and all-important set of laws that govern and determine the sentences that can be imposed for any of the thousands of Federal crimes that exist;
- free access to our many special features - such as our "Booker Resource Center" section - the most comprehensive site on the Internet dealing with the Supreme Court's landmark decision in January, 2005 entitled "U.S. v. Booker," which revolutionized the sentencing system for criminal defendants in Federal courts by converting the Federal Sentencing Guidelines from a mandatory system to an advisory one.
- the electronic version of Punch and Jurists, the country's only partisan, weekly newsletter that analyses and interprets the most significant new criminal decisions published each week in the Federal Reporter and the Federal Supplement. (You can see samples of P&J's treatment of the law by clicking here - which will give you access to the abbreviated version of our weekly newsletter.); and
- full access to our many, many other features such as our comprehensive listing of key websites, our collection of media and press articles, our section dealing with prison law and lore, our jury instruction pages, our briefs and motions section, and on and on.
What does a subscription to www.fedcrimlaw.com cost?
We offer two different subscription options for full and unlimited access to the Member's sections of both www.fedcrimlaw.com and www.ussguide.com/.
- an annual subscription costs just $199 per year, or
- a monthly subscription costs just $18.95 per month charged to your credit card (with a three month minimum).
Compare these prices to what companies like Lexis or Westlaw charge - and you will see that for what they charge for a single month, you can become a subscriber to www.fedcrimlaw.com for an entire year!
If you would like to subscribe now to our twin sites at www.fedcrimlaw.com and www.ussguide.com, please click here.
Back to top
Copyright ©1996-2005 by Punch and Jurists, Ltd., P.O. Box 11, Washington Bridge Station, New York, N.Y. 10033. All rights reserved. For more information about Punch and Jurists, call us at (212) 781-8685 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.